Troy and I both needed a change of scenery so we went to Panama City for President's Day. The weather was perfect. Not too hot, not to cold. No big waves so we didn't go swimming.
We played Frisbee near the water's edge and lucky Troy had to wade almost up to his waste to retrieve my bad throws. What a good sport! He looks great in black hat and swim attire.
The beach belly of course. Check out that stylin' swim suit. We stopped at a swim suit shop on the way home but after the first try on I decided to stick with my original shorts and t-shirt. No itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini for me.



11 comments:
Buying a bathing suit while pregnant should be illegal. It usually doesn't work out well, not for me at least. Of course, I can now wear my maternity swimsuit from my first pregnancy as a regular one!
I wish so much that Matt would have gotten Troy's call in time! He didn't get the message until yesterday. Stupid AT&T!!! The beach looks wonderful and that is the cutest maternity swim suit I've ever seen.
There is nothing wrong with a tee and shorts. even with a swimsuit, I wear them. hah!
Thank you?
Never got that one... Why would you want to "let it all hang out"?
You guy's look great!
Too cute! And Troy does wear that hat quite fashionably! :)
Rebekah!!! Oh my gosh, you're pregnant! I have been looking for you for so long and I finally found you!! I set up a blog just so I could get in touch with you. :) I miss you friend. Please email (mcamosdoo@hotmail.com) or call or text me.
The beach looks great, and packing in fun and together time is a great way to spend a long weekend.
I am lovin the belly lately! I know it doesn't feel good to start to lose sight of your feet but it is totally worth it!
Troy,
With the cap on, you look like Des!
Rebekah,
I really like your swim wear. Back before you were born, probably, one of the battery companies had a commercial supposedly in the USSR of a fashion show. Everything was kahki, heavy duty material. They used a flashlight for the spotlight. "Day vear." Svim vear." "Evening vear." Your Swim wear looks much cuter.
Looks like a fun beach. Not even crowded.
Thanks for posting.
Love you all. Miss you,
Mom
Man, the beach sounds so good right now. Lets go when I get out of Primary!
Post a Comment