CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentines!




Three years ago on our anniversary we went to visit family in Oregan. Troy conspired with his Aunt Vicky to suprise me with a rice cooker and 2 dozen red roses in a crystal vase. About six months after the fact I hinted that the vase had been empty for a while. Troy quickly suggested that we get rid of it. Ha! Ha! Isn't he cute! Well as you can guess I didn't get rid of it. I kept it hoping that someday I'd get to use it again. Three years later for Valentines Troy surprised me once again with two dozen red roses. Actually I accidentaly foiled his surprise plans but they were still very much appreciated.
Flowers or no flowers Troy is one of the greatest gifts that I've ever been given. He's my perfect match and I'd rather be with him then anywhere else. It's been worth all the tears and heart ache to get to were we are. Thanks Troy for saying yes! :) Love you, love you love you!

3 comments:

The Phipps said...

oh how nice!!! You both are great!!! And I love the pictures of the beach, looks like you had fun!

Eldredge Fam. said...

Beautiful, I don't think I've had roses for a couple years either. Alas...I don't mind. Troy is a great guy! You're an awesome lady too. :)

Angie said...

Yay, I'm estatic that Troy got you roses! I know that's a BIG deal! ;)