This little girl has recently started kicking and doesn't seem to quit. She's pretty good at it when I'm sitting down and relaxed. This morning I think that she learned how to kick down because it feels like my bladder is being used as a punching bag. Good thing I couldn't take that subing job today!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
isn't it just the greatest? Cedar loved my ribs, wait til she can inch her feet up there. ;)
Rebekah! You are having a girl! I am so excited for you! I am just starting to feel my baby moving inside of me too! It is such a fun and crazy feeling. At first I wasn't sure if it was just my stomach rumbling or something but I am pretty sure now. Oh...I am so excited for you. We find out if we are having a boy or a girl on Feb. 4. We can't wait. Congrats mommy to be!
Isn't it fun!? After the twins the rest of the kids didn't seem active at all. The twins entertained my littlest brother, Richard, and his friends. I sat on the couch and they all sat cross-legged in front of me and watched them kick and punch and move constantly. They used to kick Les out of bed, Literally. Enjoy!!!
love Becca
That is such a fun part of pregnancy, until she gets BIG and STRONG and is kickin' your ribs. :) Somethin' to look forward to right?!
Feeling the baby move is my favorite part of pregnancy. Enjoy it!!!
Post a Comment