For those of you who've asked for it...the not so little or cute pregnant belly. I hid it for a very long time but lately she's been growning exponentially. I finally had to break down and by prego pants.
We went bowling today and I had a hard time getting my ball to roll straight. At first I thought it was the lane but Troy pointed out that I was leaning a lot. I guess it's cause I can't get as low to the ground as I used to without my big belly so my balance is off. Oh well, it was fun and I managed to win the second game much to my surprise.




12 comments:
My mom bowled in a league when she was pregnant with me, and she insists that being pregnant helps you to bowl better, but I am still not convinced. Although I do think it helped me roll less gutter balls.
You look great. Thanks for the pictures and posts. Good luck with the bowling. Les and I still look like we're due before you. Oh well!
Love you
Becca
What a cute belly!! I hope I would look half as good as you when I am pregnant :)
You look beautiful!!!!
You do, you look great!
How exciting!! You are so cute!! :)
Bekah! I love it! You are such a cute prego woman! I will try and post tummy pictures stat!
I love it! It looks like things are going like they should!
Congratulations Rebekah! For a while I thought you were joking with the Troy thing. I'm so excited for you. You'll be great parents and girls are the best!
I like names like Summer, Willow, and Skye. I also like names that come from your ancestors. Whatever you choose will be wonderful.
You look so cute with that pregnant belly:)
Love you
Aunt Janet
I never thought about that being the reason for my sudden loss of bowling talent! It make sense though... I was just so worried that I'd slip in the bowling shoes. You look great!
So Cute! My little Rebekah gets to be a mommy!!! and here is the proof! (tears are coming to my eyes) Yeah!!! I am so excited for you... Your adorable!
the same thing happened to me when I went bowling pregnant.... but then I went after I had Pierce and I bowled a 168.... my best score!!!! Let's just say the universe was siding with me because I had finally brought a little one into the world:) You may feel big but you are beautiful pregnant women!!
Post a Comment