Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Window Pains
We're on our way home from the Kuhni's when I spy some old windows put out for the garbage man. Troy groans as I tell him to stop, "you don't need any more stuff. What are you going to do with those anyway? We have no room." I reply, "please just pull over." I ran back to the Kuhni's and told Jenny about the awesome find. I put five of them in the trunk and sent three to Jenny Kuhni's house. I only ended up with two old windows in the end and even found a place for them on my kitchen wall. Thanks again Troy for stopping the car.
Posted by Troy and Rebekah at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Those are so cute! Love them and the chicken!
I love your creativity. I'm glad you can get Troy to stop, even with the grouching.
Love you guys.
Mom Becca
I love them, they look great!
Very cute Rebekah...AND FRUGAL:)
Cheers about finding cool free stuff! B asked me if I could cut and paste your post to my blog, since we really have this conversation on a weekly basis. Troy is such a great guy!
Post a Comment