CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Singer



On the left we have item A: Singer Sewing Machine. Said sewing machine was bought by Rebekah at a garage sale and used by Troy to mend 3 or 4 pairs of clothing.

And there was much rejoicing because a: Rebekah didn't have to mend Troy's cloths, b: the garage sale purchase was actually useful, and c: Even if Rebekah never uses the machine Troy will.

Thanks Becca for teaching your son how to sew!

3 comments:

Emy W. said...

HAHA!! Bekah, I know EXACTLY what you mean. :D I second that thanks to Becca! Her sons are cool.

Les and Rebecca Wikle said...

Looks good. I'm glad Troy is able to use it. He'll probably let you use it for fun when you want. Love you both. GOOD LUCK WITH ONE OF MY COOL SONS. Becca

thejencooper said...

You got it to work! AWESOME! Didn't they end up giving it to you for free becuase it wouldn't start or did you end up giving them like 5 bucks? I don't remember. Anyway, excellent find. I love garage sale-ing.