CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cinderella

Makena loves to help me with the daily chores. Her favorite is helping Mom with the laundry.


Makena also loves to chew on citrus fruit.







After a tough day on the home front nothing beats a good meal and a nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My goodness! I want to hold her so bad! i really miss you guys. Your hair looks so pretty long too. :) I hope you guys are doing great. We are going to go to Oregon with some friends later this summer. It looks so pretty. :) Love you guys and love your guts too! :)

Les and Rebecca Wikle said...

How fun. She is cute. Love you. Thanks for sharing.

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

She is so darn cute! I love these pics of her!

Rebecah Ogden said...

the nap picture is priceless