CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Makena is setting the standard in our home with her New Year's work out routine. She spends the majority of her day feeling fit and fabulous. It's no wonder that she eats mostly cream and still looks amazing. Troy and I are having a difficult time keeping up. Watch out fitness world your new diva is in the making. Here are her variations on some popular exercises, for your
New Year's motivation and enjoyment...
Butterfly Stretch

Arm Stretch/Reach


Neck Stretch


Back & Shoulder Stretch



Push ups

Modified push ups


Cobra pose (Yoga)


Down ward facing dog pose (Yoga)

13 comments:

Amy C said...

Cute! love it. She is a doll

Eldredge Fam. said...

aren't baby push-ups the cutest thing in the world? Super cute!

The Phipps said...

She is a sweetie pie!!! I miss ya'll!!!

Eldredge Fam. said...

Hey girly, I got you request, but I seemed to have lost your addy. :(

Post it so I can get that invite to ya - no worries, it won't show up. :) Thanks girl!

Angie said...

Did Troy write this post? It seems a little like him.

Troy and Rebekah said...

Nope. Rebekah wrote it. I guess Troy's rubbed off on me after all these years. :)

Anonymous said...

She's so talented!! I'm especially impressed with downward facing dog! Oh I love her!!!!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh i want to hold her so bad! :) What a cutie pie and awesome down-ward dog, that's way too cute. We miss you guys too. :)

STEPHANIE said...

She is getting so big....We miss you guys!!!!

Mindy said...

I could learn a lot from her. :) I love it when you post pictures of her, (and of course you guys too) keep them coming!

Les and Rebecca Wikle said...

She's darling. Could you have her exercise for me while she's at it? Love all of you. Grandma Becca

The Healthy Nutcase said...

Okay missy! I need you to blog again! SOON!!! I need to be updated!

~The Dippold's said...

Too cute! Love it! :)