CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Welcome to our new blog! Come back and visit soon!

7 comments:

Mindy said...

I am so glad your blogging! (thanks to my help ) :) Can't wait to see pictures!

Katie Webb said...

yay for blogging! I'm patiently waiting for some posts :)

~The Dippold's said...

I came across your blog; I just started mine. You will have to take a peak & let me know what you think! :)

amanda said...

hi becca! what are you doing? i love your tropical vista. oh, hey to troy too. save us a parking place on sunday. just kidding, but one day cooper is really going to try and get on your bike.

Angie said...

Where are your blog posts? I keep coming back to read them, and still nothing. Come on, I know you're at home. It doesn't have to be spectacular. Just give it a go, I dare you.

Carissa said...

Hi long lost friends! Thanks for giving us a call the other night. Show us whatcha been up to!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Hey Bekah! Love your blog. Thank you for giving me credit for the kisses on your wedding day. Whether Troy gave in to my nagging or not, I was glad to see more kisses on one of the best days of your life! Love you guys!

Lori